- Last Updated: 11 August 2016
- Admission Notice for Ph.D. Commerce Course- Applicants are invited for presentation.
- Admission Notice against leftover seats for the session 2016-17.
- Admission Brochure 2016-17
- Admission Notice 2016-17
- Syllabus of Entrance Examination
- Admission to BAMS course for the session 2016-17 in Haryana CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PROSPECTUS
- Before APPLY ONLINE, please read Instructions carefully. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES.
- A candidate can apply for multiple courses through single registration. (Fee will be charged on per application basis.)
- The candidate can deposit the Online Admission Application Fee either Online (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking) or through E-Challan in any branch of PNB. (next day from the challan generation date)
- The admit card for appearing in entrance test shall be available online only at candidate’s login before 24hrs of the scheduled exam date. University shall not send admit card to any registered candidate for entrance test by POST.
- All applicants are advised to contact their concerned department(s) for any admission related assistance. CLICK HERE to download department wise contact details.
Merit List will be displayed on (Against Left over seats)
17/08/2016 at 11:00AM