- Last Updated: 22 May 2018
- Young, committed, enthusiastic and capable faculty.
- Highly disciplined students with zeal to learn.
- Conducive academic ambience.
- Participative approach of administration to the cause of quality education, progressive in attitude and visionary for future.
- Artistic and culture performance.
- Positive reputation in the external community.
- Inter Departmental Cohesiveness.
- Well designed and updated curriculum according to modern pedagogy, UGC guidelines, adopted UGC model curriculum &other related instructions as a basis & syllabus has been updated regularly.
- Involvement of students & faculty in organizing as well as participating in various departmental activities/ programs.
- Limited sanctioned post.
- Lack of infrastructural support from state govt.
- Locational Disadvantages.
- Lack of senior faculty members for providing direction.
- Unavailability of departmental library.
- Stress of central and state govt. on skill development of women.
- Contribution in enhancing equality &access.
- Memorandum of Understanding among the women colleges and women universities at international level to support synergies.
- International and off campus study and exchange programs.
- Scope of being a world class contributor in the area of sustainable growth, economically empowered women.
- Can provide support to the central govt. in maintaining & enhancing cohesiveness in relations between the SAARC countries by establishing itself as a centre for foreign female students.
- Risk of losing prominent faculty for genuinely better opportunities.
- Societal norms & responsibilities bounding women.
- Low career aspirations in women due to family constraints.
- Limited Placement opportunities.
- Competition with other established universities of state govt.
- Government funding for other universities.
- Shifting over of faculty members
- Limited Placement opportunities
- Low career aspirations in women
- Societal norms bounding women.